Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dicount Code SAVE 15% off LISTING PRICES ALL JEWELRY


Its my birthday weekend, and to celebrate I'm sharing a 15% discount with my friends and readers, you can save 15% off the listing prices of all earrings and jewelry in either of my online stores, for 48 Hours (ends Monday 18th Oct at 10.30am)

Just enter the code 'bestwishes' at checkout message to seller, or paypal instructions to merchant, and I will issue a paypal refund for the amount of your discount ASAP.

My store addresses are www.starzyia.etsy.com and www.madeit.com.au/Starzyia

The top image today shows my Grace Abiding earrings, from my madeit store, these feature the natural gemstone autumn jasper, and were recently selected by the website Cuteable!
The second image shows my newest etsy listing, Lead, Kindly Light necklace, entwined chain and ribbon, with large filigree heart, lantern charm, and glass pearls. Homeis where the heart is, and the lantern is symbolic of faith, vigilance, and safe homecoming. The necklace is named after an old hymn and a scanned image of the vintage hymn book page is included with the listing.
I'd really love to share my birthday happiness with you!

2 comments:

Jace said...

Wishing you lots of sales, Starry. The pieces are lovely and so are the photos. Great job!

Starry said...

thank you Jace, so far so good, this has given me a little boost before the holidays.