Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pearls of Wisdom, Baroque Drop Earrings


Fresh add to my store, www.starzyia.etsy.com Pearls of Wisdom, created to promote wisdom, happiness, female health and fertility in accordance with traditional lore. Pearls are also the birthstone for June and the traditional gift for 30th wedding anniversaries.

My Mother's Day shipping deadlines have passed, but you can still get free shipping for all completed jewelry until May 10th.
I spent a lovely afternoon researching whether the scroll designs on the focal beads are baroque or renaissance.... it is extremely close call, I am going with baroque in the title, and renaissance is tucked in the description.... sometimes a scroll is a scroll!

2 comments:

Jace said...

So pretty and vintage-y! :) I love it.

Starry said...

thanks Jace. How is your creating coming along?