Monday, August 3, 2009

Tokens of Appreciation Update

Just an update on Tokens of Appreciation Make the World Go Round..... tokens are now in Australia, New Zealand, England, Russia, The United States, Germany, Malaysia, Indonesia, and possibly more that I do not know about yet!

I received another new token this week from my cousin, thank you very much Doris!

For readers who are not aware of what I am talking about, I launched a mission earlier this year to spread love and appreciation, through handcrafted tokens they are round, with a diameter of 10cm, decorated on one side, and on the reverse are marked Tokens of Appreciation Make The World Go Round, they can then be written on to give the recipient a personal message of appreciation.

I would like as many people as possible to express appreciation but also to experience the joy of being appreciated.

I launched the mission by sending personal tokens to my friends and loved ones with a set of either 10 or 20 premade tokens for them to distribute to their special ones.

You are welcome to make your own tokens if you keep to the size of 10cm circles and mark them on the back with the name of the mission.

I wish you every joy that this mission has brought me, xxxx Starry

1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What a cool idea. Yesterday on the news there were two young men...who are traveling all around the country...giving complements. I know there is goodness out there...although...we don't always hear about it. Do you have a token picture?